BEee HAPPeeee!!

BEee HAPPeeee!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

AN APOLOGY!

Dear Readers,

I sincerely apologize if you do not like my views(regarding some posts) and if the blog eats up your valuable time.I did not mean it!

This blog is meant for,mostly,myself using as a pseudo-dairy that shows my interests and things which i appreciate in general.

This blog is dedicated to the people(parents,teachers and friends include trees,RaiNs,margs..etc.) of the SILVER JUBILEE HALL of my heart.(My heart celebrated SILVER JUBILEE!:))

Kindly excuse me if it is boring!!

Thanking you,

Yours (respectfully &) lovingly,
LSNBSQUARE.

****
credits(If any):

- My parents
(in particular, my mother,the first among a few who encouraged me to join IISc.)
- Teachers
(from Netaji pilot school to Tataji 'temple-heaven' school:))
- Friends(M^5)
- My 'library' & e_library:)
- The amazing internet
(Google,youtube,lekhini..so on)

"endarO mahAnubhAvulu andarikI
sadA manasA vaachA karmaNA SatasahasrAdhika vamdanamulu"

"ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికీ
సదా మనసా వాచా కర్మణా శతసహస్రాధిక వందనములు"

No comments:

Post a Comment